We've Gone To The Dogs
Finally, you don't have to worry about your dog while you're away! At We've Gone To The Dogs, your dog gets to play inside and outside with his/her friends instead of being confined to a kennel all day!
ALL dogs that wish to stay with us for boarding are required to come in for an evaluation. Please create a customer account through our portal to schedule your dog's evaluation.
You will drop your dog off between 7am-9am, your dog will spend the day with us for their evaluation and then you will pick up between the hours of 2pm-6:45pm. We will discuss how the evaluation went at pick up.
What to bring for overnight boarding:
- Collar and leash. Please make sure you dog's comes with their collar on their neck. Mesh and rubber collars are highly recommended.
- Documentation of up to date vaccinations: Parvo, Distemper, Rabies, Bordetella (kennel cough), and the K9 Influenza vaccine are all REQUIRED. You can also upload these online through the customer portal in advance.
- Enough food and medication (if needed) to last the duration of your dogs stay. There is a $10.00 fee for administering medications. We feed Purina Pro Plan for Sensitive Skin and Sensitive Stomach. Most dogs transition to this well but if you wish to bring your own food, you are welcome to do so. Please portion each meal in a sealed container or baggie that is labeled with your dog's name.
What NOT to bring:
- Toys- Dogs can be possessive of their personal toys and we have more than enough to go around.
- Beds/bedding- We provide blankets and beds. We cannot guarantee that yours will come back in one piece if you leave it here.
Our nightly rates may be a little higher than some of our competitors. Here's why: other kennels charge less nightly but add hidden fees for walks, treats, bedding, baths, and more! Our flat, all inclusive rate covers all of these things. No walks are needed since your dog will be spending the entire day playing with us. They will be happy, exercising, and having a great doggie vacation!